Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hold the moo...

 Well I started my Vegan Challenge. I’m actually on Day 3 now. I will be the first to admit my body has already seen changes and it is totally loving it! 

I should have prepared myself better by starting my journal sooner but it’s all coming to me day by day. I want to log the progress of my challenge including recipes I’ve made or created myself. I’m not huge on following recipes, I’m not good at sticking to them. I make my foods by sight and smell. 

So here I will include recipes… hopefully they are clear enough for somebody to follow and try themselves. Feedback is always loved and appreciated!

 

Day’s 1 and 2 will come in another post… I’ll include pics. If anyone is interested in a recipe that hasn’t been posted feel free to comment and I will get that one up sooner than later. I’m working on 10 different things at once, but have no problem mixing it up to help somebody with a meal. 

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment